Lindsey Wakefield is a 2D generalist living in Dallas, Texas. She specializes creature design and illustration, but has worked on a wide range of content from storyboards, 3D modeling, compositing, and texturing using Photoshop, Zbrush, and Substance Painter.
State Fair of Texas
The Elder Scrolls: Legends
• Concepted and designed characters and environments for in-house and commercial work for use in the production pipeline.
• Created storyboards for previs commercial work, defining and refining timing, camera moves, and actions for editors and animators.
• Defined art style for in-house and commercial projects.
• Provided art direction and critique, for artists, with concept art, modeling, animation, and compositing.
• Photographed imagery for 2D and 3D art, including use for 2D and 3D references and model textures.
• Captured 3D reference models and textures using Photogrammetry software.
• Composited 2D stills for commercial print work, including color corrections and touch-up work.
• Created models, sculptures, and texture assets for commercial and video game work.